not so for best friend and dough.
we spend the first 3 hours of our night establishing "i never remember nights anymore," all the while watching the tlc marathon of "i didn't know i was pregnant." you would not believe how many women have pooped a child out into a toilet. ridic.
we then decide it's time for bed, but proceed to giggle and chit-chat for about, oh, i don't know, 4 fuckin hours about life, my family, nick pitera, disney, and twat faces.
here's some quotes of the night:
1. you can't just be bush woman down there.-best friend.
2. (whining) i don't know. itchy. just so itchy.-best friend.
3. best friend: you have a huge walk-in closet. with a mattress. utilize it.
dough: (whispers) i'm not about to have sex for the first time in my closet where my cat's litterbox is.
4. best friend: clearly she was wasted.
dough: she's 13!
best friend: oh.
5. you have like 90 people in your family. and you act like they're all your best friend. i'm sorry i can't keep track of all of your family, and that's just your dad's side.-best friend.
6. best friend: can't i just not eat?
dough: i mean, honestly,you can just take the easy route of bulimia or anorexia, but...
and there you have it. all nuggets of wisdom. live by them